Since our jewellery is handcrafted in 92.5% sterling silver, it must be handled with care. Silver as a metal is soft in nature. Since the pieces are made in pure silver and no other metal is mixed with it, all the designs are delicate and need to be handled with care. Incase they break, you can send them back to us for repair. However, exchanges or returns will not be done.
Sterling silver naturally tarnishes and all plated jewellery does lose a bit of its colour over time. However, with proper care your pieces will remain beautiful for years to come.
We offer repolishing service for all our products. If you would like to have your piece cleaned or repolished, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on +91 90638 02677.
- Avoid spraying perfume or hairspray on the jewellery.
- Keep away from water, fire or heat.
- While dressing, apply make- up first and wear your jewellery last.
- Store in a soft pouch or a tight ziplock when not in use and store it separately from other jewellery.
- Since the pieces are delicate, please refrain from keeping any weighted products over it and handle with utmost care.